Sunday, April 01, 2007

NCLEX REVIEW SFSU

Hi guys, I'm looking for a leader in your group that would be interested in going to San Francisco for NCLEX review the first week in June. Its a 4 day class and the class will be free for you. You'll be graduating soon and need to start thinking about the board exam. After attending the review, you can pass the word around to your fellow classmates. I was told about this review course by Bonnie and my group is going to attend the review. I just wanted to pass the word down. I highly recommend this review by Davis. The group that was ahead of us that took this review and taken the boards have all passed.
If you're interested or know a leader in your group, please feel free to contact me.

Fazia@comcast.net
(209) 477-6250 (hm)
(209) 986-1107 (cell)

3 comments:

Jenifer Williams said...

Fazia, I would love to go. Do you know what the specific dates and times will be? I have a prior commitment for June 7th-will be leaving out of town that day. Jenifer

Harrison Cole said...

Fazia,

I am also interested. Need the dates though. Do you have more details regarding this review? Thanks! Cell (209) 603-8662

Harrison

Ena Jarquin-Schulz said...

I am interested as well, I would just like to know the dates and details before I commit. Thanks Ena