Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Kaplan NCLEX review course has been around for many, many years and has helped many RN's pass their state boards.

I am the student rep for the soon to be graduating class, this May and will be taking KAPLAN along with many of my fellow students. I am looking for a rep from your class, the rep will recieve their KAPLAN course paid for them, if there is a certain amount of people signing up from your class. The first email that I recieve will be given the center director's email address so that they may set up the time and meeting place for him to come. I contacted Julie Lang, was given a room and Scott brought pizza, drinks, and all the information. As well as doing that, he set up a course to be offered at our school, rather than in Sacramento...very nice.

Below is a link to kaplan....again please email me if you are looking at getting the best course out there for free......Take care all, Christine Moles
Home-Kaplan Inc.

1 comment:

Ena Jarquin-Schulz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.