Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hello there all...look at you guys and your nursing blog site!! Awesome job Dan fixing this up so nice and professional!! ;)

Just wishing you all the best, sending a little note from across the fence...hope all is well. See you all at family night? I encourage you all to go, it was a nice time, good for your famalies to see what you are all up to, makes them understand a little more when they see what you are REALLY doing at school all day. My husband would say to me, "well you GET to go to school" HUH? Like its a vacation or something haha.. but after fam night he understood a little better...so hope to see you all there!

PS..as exiting chair of the welcome tea I will be coming to ask for my replacement soon, I am sure that you all will contribute to the new chair requests for donations and help yes? I hope so, because no ONE can do it alone...so please remember :)

Take care all, best of luck, please let us know if you need anything...lets keep this support going on from one semester to another. The semester ahead of us has really helped guide us and we hope to do the same for you all...

Blessings and well wishes,

Christine Moles

No comments: