Sunday, August 27, 2006

Blogger Meeting Needed!

Calling all Blog administrators and active bloggers!
We need to get together face to face and have a pow wow over lunch or something. We need to talk about how to keep the blogs active and going after we leave Delta. We need to have cross administrative priviledges to help each other out with tech support, mentoring, CD example helps and continuing invitations to the proper blog as new students slide sideways into our classes (out of sync). We need to get helpful links and email addresses onto a master sheet to handoff to the new semesters so that the helpful sites dont get lost in older blogs.
In other words, we need to talk about our mission, vision and goals!
Dan Oden (2nd sem) has suggested Friday Sept 2nd or the following Tues.
I (4th sem) am doing a 12 on Friday but am available Mon, Wed, Thurs of this week and Tues, Wed and Fri of next week.
Please post here with your availability so that we can all come together at a mutually agreed upon time.
My (c) # is 329-1369
bboss947@sbcglobal.net

5 comments:

Jenifer Williams said...

I can do Tues after 1030

danO said...

me too. :)

Bonnie Boss said...

I can too, I'll see if Debbie can.

Bonnie Boss said...

N7 class meets until 1100 on Tues the 5th. Can we have the meeting after their class lets out? Let me know.

Bonnie Boss said...

We are looking at 1215 on Tues.