Wednesday, August 23, 2006

hey all you helpful people....

it's nice to be helpful and post all the helpful study questions here, but it takes up a LOT of vertical space. might i suggest posting a title with a description, and then putting the body of information (ie:study questions) as the first comment within the post? that way the post is only a few lines long, instead of 20" of monitor scrolling, and if you're not in, say N5, you can skip by it and see what everyone else has to say. :)
hope everyone's off to a good start!

5 comments:

liana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
liana said...

helpful people (aka Liana) since I noticed that I was the only one. Thanks for telling me Dan! I really did not think about it but this is a better way but you could have called me it's not like you dont have my number. Any Hoo I fixed it and I wont do it again so you dont have to scold everyone when the comment is directed at me. :)

Bonnie Boss said...

Ok, break it up you guys! Liana, I don't think there is anyone more guilty as I am about clogging the blog. Just look at all of those quizzes and other junk I fill the blogs up with. It is a good idea to put it in the comments, but, the downside is that the comments are not searched in the "search this blog" box and hidden items in the comments can be overlooked by the inquiring minds in the nursing program.

Lili Ley-Han said...

Hey Liana I personally am thankful for the help as I am sure all of _NURSING 5_ are.

edith said...

Liana, I want to thank you for posting up the study guide questions....It was really helpful. You are very helpful and I'm glad we have you in NURSING 5!!