Friday, February 24, 2006

Hello all!! Hope that your experiences are going well! I need a replacement chair to plan the welcome tea for the new students coming in August!!!! It is tradition and expected of the previous class to plan it for the next semester's!!! Please email me if you are interested in chairing...GUYS and GIRLS...you all should help by giving money as requested and showing support by going on the day of the tea. It is a tough job to plan a reception for 80 people, hospitals and faculty but you can do it...I have a binder with detailed information on sponsors...there is money out there about 400 dollars to help you pay for what you need...I need someone ASAP to get this binder and start planning. My email is rnstudychris@aol.com first person to email me a chair request will get it...you will then need to put together a committee. Mary Neville needs a name soon guys...thanks!! Christine Moles ;)

No comments: