Tuesday, February 28, 2006

SJDC ADN Class of 2007

I have just accepted the chair for the welcome tea for the new semester students. I am trying to gather a commitee for the event which is going to take place in August. I was unable to attend this years do to a family emergency overseas but from what I have been told it was very informative and very nice. What do you guys say, can the class of 2007 meet or beat the previous welcoming tea. I can't do it alone 20 brains are better than one. So I am calling all volunteers w/ great ideas and want to show the new semester students what SJDC is all about. What do you say?

4 comments:

Leslie said...

hey liana! congrats...you'll be perfect for the job! if you need any help at all, you know where to find me :)

Bonnie Boss said...

Good for you Liana, you can pick our brains too.

Rupert Remont said...

Liana,
I can try to help with the welcome tea, so count me in !

liana said...

Thanks guys. I will also be announcing it on Thursday after lecture and I will also be taking donations in any amount that can be given, 5.00 is the recommended amount.