Friday, February 17, 2006

Hey Liana there was a new message from Mrs. Semillio on the grade sheet. This is what she posted. The dates of the study session are mixed up, but Rena posted the right date and time. Hope this helps

MESSAGES – 17 February 06
For next week’s quiz, in calculating dosages, please review Ch. 3, Reading Medication Labels, in Curren. Know drug name, dosage strength. Be able to calculate a medication dosage by reading the label. Have a good weekend. Remember, Monday is a holiday.


I also double checked my numbers regarding Q#4. I did add that point #20 to all of your scores already. So no more points. Sorry

A student left a cell phone in the Forum. I have it. If it is yours, come to my office. Student of cell phone found.

Okay. You guys convinced me. I will have a study session on Monday, 2/21 at 1400-Room will be posted on either L228 or in front of my office. Can someone announce it on your BLOG to notify the other students.

1 comment:

liana said...

ok I just want to make sure that I get it right. So the study session is on Monday not tuesday correct.