Monday, May 08, 2006

welcoming tea meeting changed

I am going to change the meeting to 4:00 so this way it will give everyone a chance to attend the meeting. This will be an important meeting with alot of information. I will have a list of tasks that people can sign-up for to help. This will be going around at the meeting so be sure to come and sign-up for something. This time will also give people in pharm plenty of time for dinner and a study session before ATI at 7:30. hope to see you all there.

3 comments:

rena said...

liana,

I can't make the meeting but I was wondering if there was a way I could sign up to help up for something for the tea and when is the tea going to be held for the next class?

Bonnie Boss said...

Liana, I am willing to help with whatever you all need. I will be there with the SNA and available. I have some ideas too for promoting the available resources to help them make it through the program.

Ena Jarquin-Schulz said...

On average, how long do you think the meeting will be?