Monday, May 08, 2006

welcoming tea???

I think that if you would mention more about the tea in class on thurs you will get more participation and more students to help out. I don't think that just putting it on the blog is going to cut it because I personally haven't checked the blog in a while, and as we all know the semester is winding down and everyone is stressed and busy, so maybe mention when the next meeting is going to be in class so everyone knows when it is in in additon to posting it on the blog.

4 comments:

liana said...

you got it. Not a problem. I will announce it on Thursday first thing.

Ena Jarquin-Schulz said...

I agree, I would like to help out but have not been able to make it to any of the meetings.I will probably have to miss the next meeting as well. How do I sign up to help if I am not able to make it to the meetings? Maybe there is a sign up sheet you can pass around the class with all the info on when, what time and where. Thanks, Ena

Harrison Cole said...

It might be easier to not pass the sign up sheet around. Rather, post it ( big poster ) on the window by the front doors and let people sign up for what they want to do (i.e. specific tasks, or project managing, etc...). Also, provide your contact information. I too haven't been able to make it to any of the meetings, but I would like to be of help. Thanks.

liana said...

My email address is lianasmail@yahoo.com and my phone number for anyone that may want to talk to me is 925-382-4713. I will try to get a poster together. In fact we can discuss it at one of the two meetings that I have scheduled, if not both of them.