Monday, March 27, 2006

Hey all! Please join us for the first annual student nurse day at great america!! I am planning this trip to hopefully be the 10th of June. I have negotiated special ticket prices and am working on the picnic menu choices...which I will have avail to you all hopefully within the next 2 weeks...I do need something however....a volunteer from your class to be my ticket money collector...I know it is a big job...BUT nursing is a giving proffession, and you are all such giving people, and...enough kissing up already will one of you please email me your offer to sell these tickets? :)... The price of the ticket includes all day admission and the picninc of the day with food and ice cream...soooooo... hope you can all come and bring your famalies for a much needed day of rest, fun and relaxation!! my email for the lovely volunteer to let me know is... rnstudychris@aol.com

No comments: