Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I need some more input please....Sat June 10th is the Great America Day. Ticket prices are $38.00 a piece which include all day admission to Great America, admission to the water park area, lunch (of chicken sandwiches with hot dogs, beans, chips, all you can drink sodas and all you can eat ice cream favorites), and the picnic area for 4 hours. Who thinks they will go? I need to sell at least the deposit amount within the next 2 weeks to hold our spot and guarantee our picnic area. I will be outside of Java Jitters next Tuesday with reciept books to collect your checks/cash and once I turn in the deposit, I will recieve the tickets and pass them out to you all. I need to know if you guys are truly interested in going....we need at the least 75 people. Thanks..please just post a response with your comment. :) Christine

1 comment:

liana said...

Christine, that is going to be a tough day b/c it is graduation weekend for anyone who has family members that are graduating from High school or I would go, my kids would have really like it.